At Complete Women Care, you can be part of a team that develops and delivers innovative and high quality OB/GYN services. We deeply believe in and promote love, equality and tolerance. We know that all women, regardless of age, race, and origin, need to have true freedom, support, and education. We do our part to make them feel better so, that they can make our world a better place. We are looking for an associates who will share our views and join our fast-growing family of young, friendly, female OB/GYN specialists.
If you are interested in joining us, please explore our current job openings and apply by filling out the application form. below.
How to apply?
To apply for an opening please email us at [email protected]
- First and Last Name
- Position you are applying for
- Cover letter
OB/GYN SPECIALIST (Female)
OB/GYN Offices, GYN Emergent Care Center, Surgical Institute
We are looking for:
- A candidate with interest and experience in minimally invasive procedures and strong leadership skills.
- No previous malpractice cases (clean record)
- Has strong interest in GYN but is also willing to see OB patients
- Enjoys working in a team setting
- Exceptional income potential
- Full and competitive benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, company matching 401K Benefits and uch more)
- Flexible schedule
- 1 call per week / 1 weekend call every 6-7 weeks & no clinical responsibility when on call
- Ownership and dividends available at our surgical facility
- 6/7 deliveries per physician per month
- Delivery at one hospital with Level 3 NICU and in-house maternal fetal medicine
- Continuous education on the latest procedures and technologies
- Physicians protected through one of the best malpractice coverage nationwide
- Full and advanced administrative support for all clinics
GYN Emergent Care Center
Required Experience: 3 years in OB/GYN
Salary: 60.00$ / hour
Job Type: Contract
General Summary of Duties: Responsible for providing professional nursing care for OB and GYN patients in an emergent care center including triaging and assisting physicians in patient care. Functions as primary liaison between patients, staff and physicians.
Summary of Job Setting: GYN emergent care center is a new concept of immediate care for first-trimester OB patients and GYN patients. It is a vertically integrated system that provides high-quality care with immediate results. It consists of laboratory services, image center, and full-service GYN surgical services. The care is provided by OB-GYN board certified/eligible female physicians and the RN would be assisting them in triaging, IV start-ups, IV treatment, and preparation for possible surgical treatment.
GYN Emergency Center Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Coordinates patient care
- Ensures following of all medical protocols
- Participates in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes. Tracks quality assurance data and monitors patient care management.
- Creates performance reports and improvement recommendations
- Obtains patient consent for care and ensures patient confidentiality. Obtains and documents health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses disease condition. Provides patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Executes prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administers prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response.
- Refers to/consults with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns. Educates patients and families about health status, health maintenance.
- Prepares patients for emergency GYN surgeries.
- Triage and evaluate OB patients with application of NST testing.
- Documents patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms and automated systems and documentation practices.
- Maintains/reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information.
- Responds to/refers incoming patient treatment-related phone calls.