Giving back to the community and supporting causes around the world isn’t something we consider charity, but an obligation that each company should have.
Revolutionizing health care and providing the best experience for the women that come to our facilities isn’t enough; therefore, we instill a sense of social responsibility in which employees are encouraged to participate.
Supporting our patients in need
- We try to provide support for all our patients who can not afford advanced healthcare treatments. Our current camping is focus on Candy W. Please follow this link to join our efforts FIGHT BREAST CANCER FOR CANDY
In-Services about Women’s Health
- Our doctors provide in-services to educate the public on the latest in women’s health.
Support for the Malala Fund
- We support the Malala Fund to promote education for women all around the world. Join us in supporting the Malala Fund. Click here for more information.
Free Services at Local Health Fairs
- Complete Women Care participates in almost all local health fairs and gives back to the community by providing free screenings.
- Complete Women Care Is Participating In CSU Long Beach’s Wellness Week!
- Bras To Help The Cause | The Importance Of Clean Underwear
- Complete Women Care Attends Cypress Community Festival, Provides Free Bone Density Tests For Women
Free Procedures for Impoverished Women in Third-World Countries
- Not only do we deeply care about the local community, we also care about women on a global scale. Our doctors have traveled to third-world countries to perform life-saving surgical procedures for free.
- Surgical mission in Negros Occidental, Philippines
- Vaccines For 10,000 Children
Supporting Shelters and Victims of Domestic Violence
- We are continuously supporting the Interval House, crisis shelters for victims of domestic violence, as well as non-profits such as Dare to Care for the Homeless.Support the Interval House and save lives! Click here for more information.
Donations to UNICEF
- We support the UNICEF campaign ZERO to minimize the newborn mortality rate in third-world countries, as well as campaigns to prevent the Polio outbreak in the Middle East. To support children and women in need through UNICEF campaigns, click here.