THE BEST SOLUTION FOR ANY GYN AND EARLY PREGNANCY EMERGENCY
The safest place to be in an emergency is a place where OB/GYN specialists are supported by the latest technology.
With an aim to provide women in emergency situations with the best care possible, we opened the GYN Emergent Care Center as the first and only of its kind in California. The GYN Emergent Care Center specializes exclusively in gynecological and early pregnancy needs and offers all the services that you might need in an emergency situation at one location.
ADVANTAGES OF THE GYN EMERGENT CARE CENTER
- TOP OB/GYN SPECIALISTS
- ALL FEMALE PROVIDERS
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY
- OPEN 24/7
- MINIMAL WAIT TIME
- LESS EXPENSIVE, FASTER AND MORE EFFICIENT THAN ANY ER
- COVERED BY INSURANCE LIKE ANY ER VISIT
- GREAT DISCOUNTS FOR CASH PATIENTS
- DIAGNOSTICS, IMAGING, LAB AND MEDICATION DISPENSING ON SITE
- ONSITE SURGICAL INSTITUTE READY IN 60 MIN FOR ANY TYPE OF GYN PROCEDURE
ALL SERVICES YOU NEED AT ONE LOCATION
Our complete services include diagnostics, lab testing, imaging and surgical procedures on site at our GYN Surgical Institute.
We are fully equipped with the latest technology and a highly skilled team to determine which disease or condition explains your symptoms or signs.
Our Imaging center features the most advanced devices to perform any type of imaging needed.
Our in-house laboratory is equipped to run all necessary test for any type of gyn or early pregnancy emergency including:
- Blood Pregnancy test (HCGs), Serum
- Urine HCG
- Stat Chemistry testing (Chem panel and electrolytes)
- Bacterial Vaginitis Panel for yeast infections
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
- Non Invasive Parental Testing Kit (Panorama)
- Free and Total Testosterone
For all tests that we can not run in-house we partner with Primex, Quest and LabCorp for clinical specimens and Path MD for all pathology, cytology, and biopsies.
In most cases our patients are provided with medications they need for their after-emergency care.
The Complete Women Care Surgical Institute is an advanced and highly specialized facility exclusively for gynecological surgeries. Equipped with the latest technology in the filed, including 3D since-incision procedures, our on-call team of specialists is ready within 60 minutes to perform any type of emergency gyn procedure.
WHEN TO VISIT US?
The GYN Emergent Care Center is the only specialized gynecology and early pregnancy emergency facility in California with all services needed at one location and real time.
You should visit the GYN Emergent Care Center if you are experiencing any:
- Irregular or heavy bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Vulvar pain
- Pain while urinating
- Vaginal/vulvar itching
- Abdominal/pelvic swelling
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abnormal cramping
- Possible STDs
- Any other unusual pelvic/abdominal symptoms
If you are in your 1 – 12 week of pregnancy and are experiencing any of the following symptoms please walk-in or call the GYN Emergent Care Center immediately:
- Any vaginal bleeding
- Swelling of the face or fingers
- Severe or continuous headache
- Dimness or blurring of vision
- Abdominal pain
- Persistent vomiting
- Chills or fever
- Burning or pain during urination
- Leaking of fluid from vagina
- Swollen extremities
You should call our office or just walk in if you have:
- Pus draining from the breast
- Red streaks extending toward your arm or chest
- Dizziness, fainting, or confusion related to breast pain, as well as shaking
- Swelling or any other unusual symptoms or pain in your breasts
FOR THOSE WITH A BUSY SCHEDULE
With today’s busy schedules that include overseeing work, the household, children and all other activities,women put themselves and their health at the bottom of their to do list. In most cases it’s the lack of time during the week that’s to blame. That is why our GYN Emergent Care Center is ipoen 24/7.
Our hours are:
Open 24 hours and 7 days a week
Please keep in mind that we are a facility that specializes in gynecological care and that for all life-threatening emergencies (allergic reactions to food, animal or bug bites, broken bones, chest pain, constant vomiting, continuous bleeding, severe shortness of breath, deep wounds, weakness or pain in a leg or arm, head injuries, etc.) you should call 911 or go to the closest emergency room.
Call Us: 855 376 2496 | 855 ER OBGYN