550 Deep Valley Drive, Suite 279
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90724
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Parking lot with free parking on site
- We recommend parking on the third floor
Walking Directions once parked
From third floor:
- Park near entrance that is opposite to the movie theaters.
- Walk down ramp towards Keller Williams, take a right towards escalators
- Take escalators down and we are located to the right.
Things to do in Palos Verdes
Abalone Cove Ecological reserve
5970 Palos Verdes Drive South | Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
The Abalone Cove Ecological Reserve features two beaches (Abalone Cove and Sacred Cove), tide pools, beautiful bluff-top viewing areas, and dramatic crisscrossing trails. The 64-acre Reserve contains a State Ecological Preserve with important natural marine resources and the bottom of the Portuguese Bend landslide area. Two promontories, Portuguese and Inspiration points, frame Sacred Cove with its sea caves, black sand, and rare plants.