When it comes to infertility, we deliver!
What’s the cause of infertility? We’ll find out! With many years of experience in helping couples start the families they’ve always dreamed of, we are completely dedicated to finding the cause of each family’s infertility. We will design an individualized treatment program that we will personally supervise.
The evaluation process typically takes one completed monthly cycle and may include:
- Hormonal assessment through blood work and ultrasounds
- Semen analysis and culture
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG), an x-ray that detects blockages or malformations in the Fallopian tubes
- Endometrial biopsy, which can detect any inflammation in the uterine cavity
- Surgical evaluation and treatment including hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, which enables the physician to diagnose and correct problems in the uterus and pelvic cavity
- Cycle monitoring, which involves hormone testing through blood work and ultrasounds
Once the evaluation process is complete, we will develop a customized treatment plan based on the diagnosis, age and goals. Initial treatment options may include:
- Ovulation induction using fertility medications including clomiphene citrate
- Timed intercourse cycles
- Surgical treatment including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, myomectomy and removal of the endometrium
Our goal is to help all would-be moms to be active, informed and to empower patients. We will provide all the information needed so that the patient maintains control of the process.
IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
In Vitro Fertilization, commonly referred to IVF, is an assisted reproductive process. It is used to help couples with blocked or damages Fallopian Tubes, decreased sperm count or sperm motility, ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids, individuals with genetic disorders or women who have had their Fallopian Tubes removed.
IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. After the fertilization the embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus.
Complete Women Care does not perform IVF in-house but we work with multiple leading experts in the field and would be happy to assist you.