WHEN IT COMES TO INFERTILITY, WE DELIVER
What’s the cause of infertility? We’ll find out! With many years of experience in helping couples start the families they’ve always dreamed of, we are completely dedicated to finding the cause of each family’s infertility. We will design an individualized treatment program that we will personally supervise.
The evaluation process typically takes one completed monthly cycle and may include:
- Hormonal assessment through blood work and ultrasounds
- Semen analysis and culture
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG), an x-ray that detects blockages or malformations in the Fallopian tubes
- Endometrial biopsy, which can detect any inflammation in the uterine cavity
- Surgical evaluation and treatment including hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, which enables the physician to diagnose and correct problems in the uterus and pelvic cavity
- Cycle monitoring, which involves hormone testing through blood work and ultrasounds
Once the evaluation process is complete, we will develop a customized treatment plan based on the diagnosis, age and goals. Initial treatment options may include:
- Ovulation induction using fertility medications including clomiphene citrate
- Timed intercourse cycles
- Surgical treatment including hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, myomectomy and removal of the endometrium
Our goal is to help all would-be moms to be active, informed and to empower patients. We will provide all the information needed so that the patient maintains control of the process.
IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
In Vitro Fertilization, commonly referred to IVF, is an assisted reproductive process. It is used to help couples with blocked or damages Fallopian Tubes, decreased sperm count or sperm motility, ovulation disorders, premature ovarian failure, uterine fibroids, individuals with genetic disorders or women who have had their Fallopian Tubes removed.
IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. After the fertilization the embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus.
OUR IVF SPECIALIST
To provide you with full infertility services, we have partnered with Dr. Bayrak Aykut, an IVF specialist, who will be seeing infertility patients at our Long Beach Office.
Please call our office at 562 634 8812 or chat with us to set up an appointment.
About Dr. Aykut Bayrak
Dr. Bayrak is the founder and the medical director of LA IVF, a fertility clinic in Los Angeles California, and one of the highly regarded fertility specialists in the country. Born in Northampton, Massachusetts, he lived in the Midwest, Boston and New York during his training years. After medical school, Dr. Bayrak carried out research in reproductive medicine focusing on initiation of egg growth and delaying menopause at the State University of New York. After his research experience, he completed a four year residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the New York Methodist Hospital – The Weill Cornell Medical College in New York. Dr. Bayrak started his private practice career in Manhattan, New York where he practiced for few years before coming back to Los Angeles to become the medical director of the Southern California offices of the largest national fertility practice. He continues his professional career as the founder and medical director of LA IVF Clinic with clinics located in West Los Angeles, Pasadena and the Inland Empire.
Services our Infertility specialists offers include:
- Infertility Consultation
- Ovarian Reserve Testing
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- PGS / PGD
- Unexplained Infertility Cases
- Egg Freezing
- Ovulation Induction
- Fertility Preservation for Cancer Patients
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Advanced Embryo Genetic Testing
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment
- Egg / Sperm Donation / Surrogacy
- Hormone Disorders
- Gender Selection
- Tubal Reversal
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Complex Infertility
- International Fertility Patients