You can request your refills by:
- Using your Patient Portal Account
This is the fastest way for your request to be processed. Simply log in to your patient portal account, click on the “Compose a New Message” link, choose prescriptions and refills from the drop down menu, and tell us what medication you need refilled.
- Calling our office
You can also call our office at 562 424 8422 and a nurse will help you with your prescription requests.
- If your lab results are normal:
You will receive a call from one of our medical assistants informing you of your results.
- If your lab results are abnormal:
You will receive a call from one of our medical assistants or patient coordinators asking you to schedule an appointment to discuss your results with your provider.
Access to Lab Results via phone
As a courtesy to our Patients and to improve the speed and quality of our testing process, our office uses ResultsCall™ to deliver your confidential test results. Once your results are reviewed, our system will notify you that your test results are available for retrieval. At that time you do not need to call our office to pick up the results of your tests; simply follow the instructions below to access your test results any time of the day or night.
- Dial the ResultsCall™ toll-free access number: 877-291-0852
- Enter your 5-13 numeric digit PIN (This is the PIN you received at our Office. If you have lost it please call one of our offices)
- When prompted for your four-digit date of birth, enter two digits for the month and two digits for the day.
- When prompted for your phone number, enter your 10 digit telephone number, which includes your area code. This should be the same number we used to notify you that your results are ready for retrieval.
- If you have tried to retrieve your test results before being notified by ResultsCall™ and the system does not recognize your PIN or other personal identifier numbers, this means your test results are not ready for retrieval. Please try calling later.