The newborn is always the top priority, but do not forget that postpartum care is of the utmost importance when it comes to your health. Nine months of pregnancy change your body in more ways than you might have expected, and those changes do not stop after delivery. That is why postpartum care is important for every woman.
After your pregnancy, you might experience various discomforts such as:
- Vaginal Soreness
- Abnormal Vaginal Discharge
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Painful Postpartum Contractions
- Urination Problems
- Hemorrhoids and Uncontrolled Bowl Movements
- Postpartum Depression and Mood Changes
- Back Pain
- Sore Nipples
- Breastfeeding Problems
Our team is here to help you treat all of the conditions mentioned above but also to help you with your postpartum weight loss and to develop a custom post-c section recovery plan if needed.