- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Treatment
- Kegel Exercises
As your pelvic floor physical therapist, Natalie’s goal is to provide you a safe environment where your most personal medical issues can be addressed comfortably.
“I want to provide as much education as possible and empower my patients to take an active role in their care,” Natalie says. “It is in this way that you will best reach your goals and achieve the results you seek.”
Pelvic Floor Therapy - What is it?
- What is Pelvic Training medically indicated for?
Incontinence of urine or stool, pelvic pain, pain with intercourse, organ prolapse (uterus, bladder, rectum).
- What are some contraindications to pelvic training? Note: contraindications are conditions or factors that serve as a reason to withhold a certain medical treatment due to the harm they might cause.
Pregnancy, less than 6 weeks postpartum, severe vaginitis, vaginal atrophy, current infection and severe pelvic pain.
- How do I know if I am a good candidate for Pelvic Floor Therapy?
Contact Natalie Padveen at Complete Women Care if you want to take control of your medical concerns and you are willing and able to actively participate in your recovery. Your outcome of care with be directly linked to how well you adhere to your therapy plan. There is more to it than kegel exercises! You will be screened by both the referring provider, as well as the physician assistant.
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Physician to begin therapy?
If you were not referred to as a patient of Complete Women Care then yes, please speak to your healthcare provider about being referred to us.
- Does my insurance cover this pelvic floor therapy?
Every insurance plan is different, but in general insurance plans do cover Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation Therapy. Please contact your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
- What should I expect during my visits?
Once you are referred for pelvic training by your physician, you will meet with trained Physician Assistant (PA) for Pelvic Floor Muscle evaluation and together we’ll work out treatment plan that’s right for you.