Coming from a large family, I understand how every individual has their own unique interests and circumstances, traits that set them apart from everyone else. As your physician, I will treat you as if you were a member of my own family—my mother, my sister, or my niece. I will listen to your stories and concerns. Together we will implement a treatment plan that best fits your health goals. As a woman, I take great pride in empowering my patients with the knowledge and tools to promote their medical well-being. As an OB/GYN physician, it is a privilege to care for patients throughout all stages of their lives. My commitment goes beyond medicine; it is about making lifelong connections and helping women during their incredible journeys.
Dr. Vu earned her undergraduate degree from Yale University in Biology followed by a second degree in Biochemistry from the University of Washington. She obtained her medical degree from the University of Texas in San Antonio and completed her OB/GYN residency in Connecticut. She then pursued subspecialty training in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery by completing a fellowship program at the Center for Special Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery/Stanford University Medical Center. She acquired expertise in the surgical management of special gynecologic conditions, such as endometriosis, fibroids, cesarean scar defects, and infertility. Dr. Vu has experience in using a wide modality of minimally invasive surgical techniques and technologies, including video-assisted laparoscopy, CO2 laser laparoscopy, robotic surgery, and advanced hysteroscopy.
Awards and Recognition
- 2019 Infertility and Endometriosis Guest Speaker at Worldwide Endometriosis March in San Francisco
- 2018 Administrative Chief Resident Award, Danbury Hospital, Western Connecticut Health Network
- 2018 AAGL Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Resident Award
- 2018 Gerald J Foye MD Excellence in Obstetrical Skills Award
- 2018 University of Vermont Teacher and Student Advocate Award
- 2017 Connecticut State Resident Research 1st Place Case Presentation Award
- 2017 SLS Honorable Mention for Best Scientific Paper Award
- 2017 University of Vermont Teacher and Student Advocate Award
- 2017 Joseph L Belsky Research Day 1st Place Research Poster Award
- 2016 Arnold P Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award
- 2015 Joseph L Belsky Research Day Best Presentation of Data Award
- 2014 Connecticut State Resident Research 1st Place Poster Presentation Award