Now Hiring: Medical Assistant for our Call Center
Busy OB/GYN practice is looking for a detail-oriented Medical Assistant for our Call Center. This will not be a back office position. Our Company is offering the right person a career, not a job. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, life insurance, sick pay, paid holidays, safe harbor 401K, profit sharing, plus a variety of other voluntary benefits.
At Complete Women Care our patients come first. This position requires strong customer service, listening, empathy and problem-solving skills. A well-rounded knowledge in OB/GYN is desired.
The Call Center is open from 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM Monday – Friday and Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Candidates must be open to working different shifts during the hours listed.
- Inbound/outbound calls and online live chat.
- Appointment scheduling.
- Register new patients and provide information about the organization
- Answer basic medical questions over the phone and via live chat.
- Review lab results, call in prescriptions, create orders.
- Chart previewing.
- Answers inquiries/requests from patients made online and over the phone.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintain database by entering information.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
- Identify patient needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage patients by taking the extra mile.
- Provide one call resolutions and outstanding customer service.
Customer Focused, Excellent Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening Skills, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Fast Learner.